The Gulf Capital SME Awards have been running for 8 consecutive years throughout which we have supported the UAEs growing SME community.
As the importance of SMEs to the UAE economy has amplified, their impact has simultaneously also transformed the economies of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Saudi Arabia.
And that is why the 2020 edition of the awards are now open to entrants from across the GCC region.
The awards process from entry through to post-event coverage is your opportunity not just to join a community of like-minded professionals but to also be a part of a vital conversation. At varying stages of the awards cycle, you can expect to…
- Win more work by showcasing your innovative, high-quality products and services to our sponsors, judges and the wider community of business professionals that we access.
- Publicity and brand awareness through an established PR and marketing campaign that achieves a PR value of $897,127 we ensure that GCC-based SMEs get a real boost. Finalists will be named in our Press Releases and on the night the regional media will be in attendance to interview the ultimate winners
- Network with a thriving regional business community of industry experts, peers, advisors, and potential investors courtesy of the association with Gulf Capital, MEED and their valued partners
- Learn by participating in a community of passionate, like-minded peers and advisors, through face to face judging and the awards ceremony connect and learn from professionals who understand the challenges that SMEs face and can help unlock opportunity
- Celebrate all your hard work. SME owners rarely stop. This is a moment to bring teams, stakeholders and often family together to celebrate your achievements so far
- Benchmarking gain non-biased external validation and verification of your ideas and business