The SME Awards feature 18 categories grouped into four buckets, namely:
- Business Awards
- Innovation, Customer Focus & Sustainability Awards
- Technology Awards
- People Awards
- The judging will consist of a detailed analysis based on the submission and against award categories as highlighted above.
- Participants are free to enter as many categories as possible.
- It is essential to read the eligibility criteria for each category before submission.
- Specific entries will demand facts and figures to be shared. Be open to supporting your submission with the same. This additional information will help the judges clarify and ease the evaluation process.
- The entrant, judges and the publication will treat all information in strict confidence, and any quotes or information to go into the public domain will be pre-cleared by the entrant.
- We will not accept any entries submitted after the publicised cut-off date, irrespective of their relative merits.
- The Editor and Judges reserve the right to make no award for any specific category.
- The Editor and Judges reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category at their discretion.
- In submitting for more than one category, the submissions must be unique.
- The Editor and Judges’ decision is final.
*Entries once started must be completed or all un-saved data will be lost.
*Entries Deadline: 26 August 2022
For support on the entry process, selecting categories or the entry criteria, please contact Marissa Bautista
email@example.com +971 (04) 818 0352